Welcome to HannahDubner.com! Thanks for taking the time to pop by!
All headshots taken by Jeff Mosier
* UPDATES! *
* OCT. 2013: Beyond excited to be portraying the role of Teen Greek Chorus in How I Learned to Drive by Paula Vogel this month! A thrilling, growing-up story set in the 1950s that promises to make you laugh, cringe, and challenge what you thought you knew! For more info and tickets, check out: http://howilearnedtodrive2013.brownpapertickets.com/
* SEPT. 2013: Happy to start a new semester teaching at Applause! Teaching over ten classes to kids ages 6 months- 13 yrs old! Energizing, inspiring, and silly! For more info, check out: http://applauseny.com/
* AUGUST 2013: Had the pleasure of studying with the brilliant Bob Krakower through One on One NYC. Ready to take the big screen!
* JULY 2013: Thrilled to be nominated by Planet Connections for for Outstanding Actress for a Featured or Cameo Role of a Play or Musical for the role of Lieutenant Marlene.
* JUNE 2013: Performing as Lieutenant Marlene in Original Binding Productions' Farewell to Sanity And Other Irrational Constructs. Come check out the show at the Planet Connections' Festival. For dates and tickets, check out:
* JUNE 2013: Completed 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training through Yoga Vida! What a life-changing, centering experience. Looking forward to sharing my knowledge and hopefully inspiring some calm.
* APRIL 2013: Pumped to be cast as Lieutenant Marlene in Tom Slot's original:
Farewell to Sanity And Other Irrational Constructs. Stay tuned for upcoming info!
* JAN. 2013: Joins the Applause family as Teaching Artist
I'm thrilled this spring to be exploring musical theatre with some truly inspiring youngsters!
* DEC. 2012: Back from Alaska and home in NYC!
After three months on tour with the rockstar cast of Junie B Jones, it was time to get back to the big city!
Hannah Dubner is a dedicated storyteller! A trained actor, singer, dancer, and yogi, Hannah has a wide range of performing experiences from contemporary musical theatre to classical Greek drama. She enjoys breathing life into text using various perspectives and techniques synthesizing the mind, body, and spirit to create an honest, accessible story. While Hannah greatly enjoys learning, she's extremely passionate about working as a teaching artist within the field.